1/07/2013

Am I crazy? SUIS-JE FOLLE?




I've dreamed of an all white room for so long. But when I look at this, I think this attic would look great with a straitjacket!!! It''s been so much work. I spent most of my Holidays filling cracks, sanding, painting and I don't like it. How discouraging. I hesitate between changing color or painting the last coat. There's always a time in any project when I doubt and I want to change plan. Are you like me?

PS Sorry for the awful pictures. My camera had some problems.


Depuis longtemps, je rêve d'avoir une pièce toute blanche.  Mais quand je regarde ça, je me dis que ce grenier irait très bien avec avec une camisole de force!!! Tellement de travail. J'ai passé presque toutes les Fêtes à remplir des fissures, sabler, peinturer et je n'aime pas ça. C'est décourageant. J'hésite entre changer de couleur ou donner la dernière couche de peinture. Pour chaque projet, il y a toujours un moment où je doute, où je veux tout changer. Êtes-vous comme moi?

PS Désolée pour les horribles photos. Ma caméra a eu quelques problèmes.



3 commentaires:

  1. I totally understand and can relate...but stay the coarse! Once you fill it with akl your lovely vuntage treasures and amaizing pieces it will come to life. I just know it. Amazing job by the way. It lloks great! XO

    RépondreSupprimer

Related Posts with Thumbnails