11/14/2012

Shopping









Today I went to my favorite charity shop. These last weeks, I didn't allowed myself to go, because I have already so many items to list in my Etsy boutique.  But since I had some things to donate, I had a perfect excuse to just go in and take a look.  Of course, I bought some things : a nice croquet set for the kids (but it will stay at my father's house), for the girls a nice and practical mirror with a basket  (to put their hair accessories) and a funny looking lamp (not sure where this one will go). I also found a surprising realistic children's book about animals in Africa. My little girl will love it, she's really into animal documentaries these days. I love the title of the book "The Private life of Animals". Private life...


Aujourd'hui je suis allée à ma friperie préférée. Ces dernières semaines, je m'étais interdit d'y aller parce que j'ai beaucoup trop d'items à mettre en ligne dans ma boutique Etsy. Mais puisque j'avais des choses à aller porter, j'avais la parfaite excuse pour entrer faire un tour. Bien sûr, j'ai trouvé des choses : un jolie jeu de croquet pour les enfants (qui restera à la maison de mon père), pour les filles un petit miroir avec un panier (pour ranger tous leurs accessoires à cheveux) et une amusant lampe (pas sûre d'où elle ira).  J'ai aussi trouvé un livre pour enfant sur les animaux qui est surprenant de réalisme. Ma petite va l'adoré.  Elle est très intéressée par les documentaires animaliers ces temps-ci. J'adore le titre de ce livre "La vie privée des animaux".  La vie privée...





2 commentaires:

  1. What a beautiful book! And you'll all have great fun with the croquet set too, I'm imagining long lazy summer days in the garden, PIMMs No1 in hand and the children screaming with laughter while playing croquet!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Merci for your visit! I had to Google Pimms, Never tried it. Now I really can't wait for summer and try to have that perfect summer day that you describe.

    RépondreSupprimer

Related Posts with Thumbnails